Friday, February 6, 2009

Flickr and the camera

I took the camera home with me last night and left the house early this morning so I could take some pictures on my way to work. I am not a photographer, so some of the pictures look like I was running past the subject as I pushed the button (you will not see those, they have already been deleted).

Today I created a flickr account and successfully moved photos from camera to computer to flickr, no small feat, I am telling you! At first I couldn't get the computer to recognize the camera, I plugged and unplugged everything I could think of, then I realized that the camera needed to be in view picture mode, not take picture mode. After that it was a cake walk!

Flickr is very easy to use and I am filling up my free account very fast. Click here to see my masterpieces.

I plan on taking more pictures, experimenting with the camera to see what it can do, so check back soon.

No comments: