Thursday, February 12, 2009

Learning Alliance wiki

I got permission today to put my blog (yes, this blog) on the Learning Alliance wiki BPL 2.0 in Action page.

I navigated to the Learning Alliance wiki from the HelpDesk page and logged in. I had added something 2 days ago the wiki (twice and it kept disappearing) so I thought I would try it one more time before I called in the big guns (Terzah). The disappearing link was not there, but I tried to add the new link anyway. It took forever to save. Then I realized that I had mixed up the title of the blog and needed to move some words around. I got a weird message. I stopped. Started again and got the same message (something about an overflow on line 140). Sighing, I picked up the phone to call in backup. Not a minute later Terzah was here to help. Luckily, she had never seen the message either, and was as confused as I about why we kept getting it. We think that all of the Action we have seen in BPL 2.0 has filled our quota and it is no9t allowing us to add more lines.

Well, it seems that I have been a bit of a space hog; I had my GoodReads list, a Flickr link and this blog listing. Whew, with all that you would think that I actually had something interesting to say. You would be wrong!! All that cool stuff is still around, you readers are just going to have to do a little work. My GoodReads and Flickr links are here in the blog.

1 comment:

Terzah said...

I think your blog is great! I'm really happy that you are willing to detail your journey through this stuff (should I say morass?!) and be honest about it. I don't think anything in here is too personal--it's personal in a way that will help actual persons! Anyway, I'm not one of the bigwigs, but I like it! Keep it up!